Where do you fit in?
Your Website needs a Facelift.
Your website is outdated, and doesn't reflect who you are as a person, business, or organization to the fullest.
YOU WANT TO CREATE A WEBSITE.
You might be launching a brand, developing your portfolio, or starting a movement and need the website to back it up.
YOU NEED HELP WITH YOUR SQUARESPACE WEBSITE.
You love your Squarespace website, but need someone to help with managing it.
Small Business, Blog, Portfolio— I've got you covered.
Your website is a window into your brand. My job is to equip you with an adaptable, well-designed website that reflects who you are and where you want to go. Here's a look at how I can do that.
My websites are designed to send your message effectively and efficiently. Whether you're looking to launch a business, start a blog, or bring new life to your brand, I'm here to help.
Becoming a member means that I become a part of your team. Benefits include quarterly site reviews, minor tweaks, and support for questions that may arise.
For those who need a little more than minor fixes and changes to their Squarespace site, we can schedule a special project.
Let's shake hands— digitally.
Please fill out the form below to discuss a quote for your site, and I'll be in touch as soon as possible!
How it works
1. Once a contact form is submitted, I will take a look at it, and get back to you within 48 hours.
2. From there, we will start the refining process to be sure I've gotten a good idea of the direction you're wanting to go with your new website. I will then develop a concept design for review.
3. Upon approval of the concept design, we can begin the transfer of content from your previous site to your new site. All content, which includes photos, text, and video, can be shared via Dropbox or Google Drive.
*If you don't have the quality of content you'd like, aren't sure what content to include, or haven't developed any content at all to supplement your site, we can discuss ways in which I can help.*
4. Once all content is transferred, and the design of the site is approved, we will schedule a video chat to show you the ins and outs of your new website! This includes updating images and text, managing galleries, viewing analytics, creating blog posts, etc.
5. Lastly— THE LAUNCH! I will transfer your domain to your new-and-improved website, and celebrate — that's our favorite part by the way.